Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Madea Goes To Jail

Tyler Perry is by far a hilarious comedian/ actor who had taken the stage and big screen by storm. This man has accomplished many things in the past few years. Starting off as an actor and producer for many plays in the theater such as; Diary of a mad black woman, and Madeas family reunion, many people loved his character Madea and her antics among all the faithful christians in the cast. Madea being the only gun toting, cursing, volatile mid-aged woman just makes everything that much funnier. I believe the movies aren't as funny as the plays yet they still have the christian values and funny plot twists which make people relate a little bit more. Look out for another remake of his plays with Madea goes to jail in a few days.

4 comments:

  1. I love his movies but yeah its true the stage plays are funnier. But with the stage plays they sing a lot and that what I hate about the plays. It drags the whole play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tyler Perry movies. i dont think theres one he's made that i havent enjoyed yet. The only thing i dislike about his work is all the singing in the plays it gets really annoying something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Movie was real funny. I agree with Anna that even though the plays are funnier, the singing ...a lot...kind of makes me stop watching for a minute. But than again, the singing is what makes it funny also because of the way they just vome out and sing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my page. Wow, I went to the movies yesterday to see "He's Just Not Into You" and the theatre was hella packed. Why? Because of the Madea movie. All of the showtimes were sold out in a quickness. No joke. I want to see this movie now.

    - Arlene

    ReplyDelete